1. Merchandise must be in original, resalable condition with all
warranty information, manuals, and original packaging, within 30 days
from purchase, to receive full credit.
2. A re-stock fee will be charged to items requiring re-packaging,
missing manuals, or with damage of any kind.
3. All returned "stock" merchandise must reference a Gates and
Controls RM number or it will be refused.
4. All "non-stock" merchandise will be subject to the re-stock
policies of the manufacturer, and a charge of at least 15%.
5. Gates and Controls is not responsible for freight charges
associated with returned merchandise.